Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Health Gadget is using inaccurate "colours".

Candy Tricia Khohliwe November 18, 2021

How can I reconfigure this to represent the right issue type colours for the Sprint Health Gadget in a manner that is supported by this gadget

2 answers

2 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2021

Hello @Candy Tricia Khohliwe 

The Sprint Health Gadget colors are based on the status categories of the board:

• Blue (To Do) - Consider the status in the first column of the board
  • Yellow (In Progress) - Consider all the status in the columns between the first and the last column of the board
  • Green (Done) - Consider the status in the last column of the board

There is currently an open ticket with Atlassian which can be referenced here.

With this, I do not think that the colours can be edited.

Please accept the answer if this helps.

Candy Tricia Khohliwe November 19, 2021

Screenshot 2021-11-19 at 10.48.24.png

See the screenshoot. Those are the colours that I have on the  category statuses  and when I add a new column it comes with the blue colour. How can I make the Sprint Gadget have the following colours as it is meant to be;

• Blue (To Do) - Consider the status in the first column of the board
  • Yellow (In Progress) - Consider all the status in the columns between the first and the last column of the board
  • Green (Done) - Consider the status in the last column of the board
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2021

Helo @Candy Tricia Khohliwe 

The colours shown here are for the board, which are a bit different and do not sync with the colours shown in the gadget. But as I mentioned earlier, we currently do not have the ability to configure the colour schemes.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 21, 2021

Hi @Candy Tricia Khohliwe ,

You can't reconfigure the colors of the gadget. These colours use to match the colours of todo-in progress-done status categories of the columns in the old days. However, nowadays these colours have changes and have been replaced with the grey-blue-green.

You can read more information here and here.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events