Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report against issues raised on behalf of users

Jack Curtis September 18, 2019

I am trying to create a report series in JSD to highlight requests that were raised on behalf of another user. E.G. an issue is raised via an alternative channel and one of our engineers raises the issue on behalf of the reporter.

I've scoured the web and am going in circles, anybody know what I need to call to identify this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2019

I don’t believe there is any field set by default when this happens, I may be mistaken. There is Requestor field that could be used to capture the agent.

I was hoping that there would be some kind of identifier, but if that's not the case then I guess that's that.

I originally tried to use REPORTER CHANGED call, but it doesn't seem to register that on creation despite the Modify.Reporter permission requirement to raise on behalf.

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Like Johannes Rudolf likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2019

you might want to view the following suggestion and vote/watch. There is a suggested work around that should work well using Automation. JSDCLOUD-3374

That's exactly what I'm looking for! Thank you very much.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events