cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report JQL is not working for Request Participant column

ravindra will
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 17, 2020

Report issue.PNGissuetype in (standardIssueTypes(), subTaskIssueTypes()) AND status = Resolved AND "Request participants" in (X, Y,Z) AND assignee in (X,Y,Z)

I am using this query in a custom report, but only the Request participant is not showing in the column. Could you help me to find out the way.

2 answers

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 19, 2020

Hello @ravindra will,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

The name of the columns on a report is based on the Series, so if you meant that Request participants are not showing it's because a Serie for that was not created.

If possible, share with us a screenshot of the entire report, showing the series so we can better understand and test here using the same options.

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2020

What data a report shows is up to the report.  What report is it and what do you mean by "request participant is not showing in the column"?

By the way, your query can drop the issue type clause - the query you have there comes out as "all issue types"

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events