cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recipients not receiving scheduled filters

Harry Bob
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2020

Hello,

Im having issues figuring out how subscriptions work for filters. I have 2 users who have created filters and both have created scheduled times to send out these filters they are both using the exact same group to send to.

Issue is the end user receiving the filters is only getting them from 1 user and not the other. From what I can see they filters are set up exactly the same way with the exception of the filter itself?

It seems simple enough. Create a filter, give the permission to group you want to send to, add subscription to the group?

Am I missing something? Does the end user need to be part of any group to be able to receive the filter search results?

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
PhilSpo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2020

Does the end user have permission to view the issue in the filter not coming through?

Harry Bob
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 29, 2020

Yup. The end user is exactly the same user. Just receiving these filter subscriptions from different creator.

User A creates filter and users group A to send out subscription to user C

User C receives email subscription

User B creates filter and uses group A to send out subscription to user C

User C doesn't receive email subscription

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS