Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print a list in an email table

Víctor Rodríguez November 17, 2023

Hello,

I am trying to send an email to a group of users with an information table.  This table rows are created by an iteration on issues. I have not problems with other fields,  but just withe a list one I do.

My code is 

<b>{{lookupIssues.size}} Incidencias Abiertas (OTROS):</b>
<table width="100%" max-width="600px" cellborder="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5px" align="left">
{{#lookupIssues}}
<tr>
<td valign="middle" style="border: 1px solid #d8d8d8; color:#444444; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; padding:10px" BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><A HREF="{{url}}"> {{key}}</A></td>
<td valign="middle" style="border: 1px solid #d8d8d8; color:#444444; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; padding:10px" BGCOLOR="#ffffff">{{created.format("dd/MM/yyyy")}}</td>
<td valign="middle" style="border: 1px solid #d8d8d8; color:#444444; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; padding:10px" BGCOLOR="#ffffff">{{status.name}}</td>
<td valign="middle" style="border: 1px solid #d8d8d8; color:#444444; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; padding:10px" BGCOLOR="#ffffff">{{summary}} </td>
<td valign="middle" style="border: 1px solid #d8d8d8; color:#444444; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; padding:10px" BGCOLOR="#ffffff">{{assignee.displayName}}</td>
<td valign="middle" style="border: 1px solid #d8d8d8; color:#444444; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; padding:10px" BGCOLOR="#ffffff">{{reporter.displayName}}</td>
<td valign="middle" style="border: 1px solid #d8d8d8; color:#444444; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; padding:10px"
BGCOLOR="#ffffff">{{issue.Acciones creación usuarios}}
</td>
</tr>
{{/}}

where {{issue.Acciones creación usuarios}} is a checkbox list i want to show in the email cell. 

I have no problems with the rest, only the checkbox  

2 answers

0 votes
Marc Koppelaar - Devoteam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2023

HI @Víctor Rodríguez 

Can you try the following.

Replace this {{issue.Acciones creación usuarios}} with  {{issue.customfield_xxxxx}} where xxxxx is the custom field ID.

Thank you Marc for your response.  The result is the same.  I get the values in the body, but no in the cells loop.

Captura de pantalla 2023-11-17 141801.png

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2023

So as you mentioned, It might that this doesn't work in a loop.

I would advise raise a support request at Atlassian Support.

The only other thing I could think of is to create a variable where you store the checkbox content and use that variable.

Thank you Marc,  I also tried it and the result was the same copying the information in a text variable.   I think it is how Jira manage the object issue.xxx in a loop .

Oh! missunderstanding.  I did not mean it was resolved! it is not, I meant I used to store the list value in a text field, but it did not work. 

Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2023

I would advise raise a support request at Atlassian Support.

They might have the answer.

Like Víctor Rodríguez likes this
0 votes

As note,  {{issue.Acciones creación usuarios}} in printed when it is out of the iteration loop with the data of the issue that run the automation run

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events