Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Once i submit the Incident Assignment Group field is filled with Service Desk

Sreenadh December 5, 2022

Hi

Once i submit the Incident Assignment Group field is filled with Service Desk as per the Status change that is changing to Different different Group names but i want to put that field Read Only.

so that user will not change the field manually.

Please find the attached screenshot for your reference.

14.PNG

I want to put the field is Read Only so that it will set that value as per the Status

Is it possible in Jira Service Management.

Thanks,

2 answers

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2022

This post appears to be a duplicate of another post made on Dec. 3, and that other post already has responses.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Once-i-submit-the-Incident-Assignement-Group-is-auto-filled-with/qaq-p/2207673

@Sreenadh There is no need to post your question in multiple locations. Find the Questions forum that corresponds to the product you are asking about and post the question just once.

@Trudy Claspill 

Sure, i will not going to repeat the same question.

Thanks,

0 votes
Bailey Hecksel December 5, 2022

@Sreenadh Are you saying you want the issue status to directly change the Assignment Group field?

Hi @Bailey Hecksel 

No Once i create the Incident i want to put the Assignment Group field is Read only.

Thanks,

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events