Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue > More options button on Filters no longer has 'Assign'/'Assign to Me'

Ashley March 29, 2024

I've had users who have noticed that the 'Assign'/'Assign to Me' button is no longer displayed as an option from a filter page -> more options button on an issue, leading to a slight decrease in productivity. 

I realize a workaround would be to put the filter in a dashboard, but wondering if there is another workaround to mimic the same ease of use on the filter page itself.

filter-issue-more-options.png

3 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2024

Hi @Ashley@Josh 

I assume your users are on the new issue search? If yes, this feature isn't available in the menu anymore it seems.

Your users can still switch back to the old issue search for now, where the options are still available:

1. In the upper-right corner, select the breadcrumbs (...), next to "Export"
  2. Select Go back to the old issue search from the drop-down menu
  3. Provide feedback or skip

^ I'd encourage your users to provide feedback that this feature is missing if switching back, so the relevant team knows why they're making the switch :)

Ste

Ashley March 29, 2024

Thank you so much! I think this will be the best route to go.

0 votes
Josh March 29, 2024

Hi @YY哥 . Thanks for the prompt response!

Our use case involves the previous functionality of being able to assign from within the filter view rather than jumping into the ticket to perform this action.

YY哥
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2024

Got it. I don't have that assign to me either.

0 votes
YY哥
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 29, 2024

Hi @Ashley 

Welcome to our Community.

Please try to press "I" on your keyboard in a issue detail screen, which is the most efficient way to assign this issue to me.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

YY哥

Ashley March 29, 2024

I appreciate your response - thank you!, but I'm finding that this solution is not working for me.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events