Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is ther any way to implement voting on customer portal?

Michel Bwana December 14, 2018

I would like to add a feature that allows voting on customer portal when the client chose to submit an Improvement/Change Request, from within the helpdesk center. 

The Improvement/Change Requests that have been suggested would be the only kind of requests that are visible for all other customers using the helpdesk center, thus allowing everyone to vote on it.

Does such feature exist or have heard of another way to (permission, special access, or else) that may render this feasible? 

3 answers

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2021

@Amanpreet Singh The app he referenced can be found here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221630/feedback-and-voting-for-jsm?hosting=server&tab=overview   It only works on server and data center.

0 votes
Kristian Thomsen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2020

Hi We are a solution partner from Denmark and ee created an add-on to cover this use case, check it out -  Feedback and voting for JSD

Amanpreet Singh April 18, 2021

where can i check that and how to use that?

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 14, 2018

Unfortunately it's not possible to vote on an issue on customer portal interface, although, there is an improvement request open for this matter. Please find it below. 

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSD-1743

Michel Bwana December 17, 2018

Thanks for your quick reply. I'll have a look at the request you provided and try to find a way somehow 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events