Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to create a dashboard where all tasks assigned to me across projects are shown.

sayyid_irfan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 4, 2024

When I am using the "assigned to me" gadget, it's a long list of all tickets. I want them to be separated according to the projects they belong to. How can I achieve it?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2024

Hi @sayyid_irfan and welcome to the Community!

The assigned to me gadget is in fact a filter results gadget with a predefined filter saved filter behind it, that more or less comes down to this:

assignee = currentUser() AND resolution = Unresolved

In filters / view all issues, take the above search and save it for yourself as e.g. "My open issues"

On your dashboard, select a gadget that allows you to group issues. That may be a pie chart, where you can add project as the dimension to slice the pie. Add your new filter as the data source for the gadget.

Hope this helps!

Rao Bilal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 5, 2024

your info that helpfully for me

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events