How to fix This service project may not work as expected error

jawedshaikh August 23, 2017

I have created JSD Project and then change the Workflow (not edit) completely with other statuses. when i go to

Request types Customer permissions Portal settings Email requests Customer notifications Satisfaction settings Knowledge base SLAs Automation

it display the pop message "This service desk project has configuration problems and may not work as expected."

How to fix this error

3 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Randy Neumaier August 31, 2018

A field may be missing from the screen that is necessary for the ServiceDesk request form.

Solution:

<JIRA_base_URL>/rest/servicedesk/1/servicedesk/{Project_Key_Goes_Here}/precondition

Source:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/How-should-I-locate-the-error-details-in-JIRA-Service-Desk/qaq-p/682424

0 votes
Jerris Joseph May 23, 2019

go to Project settings>summary>click on the Permissions>Scheme

Configure the permission based on your project workflow.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2017

If this has been triggered by a workflow change, then it's likely that your new workflow does not take account of the service desk functions around "with customer/with you" flags.  Check over the workflow / request configuration section of the SD admin.

jawedshaikh August 24, 2017

Not clear what u want to say. Pls elaborate it step by step.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2017

See the workflows part of  https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/configuring-request-types-and-workflows-732528910.html

I suspect the changes you've made to your workflow have broken the JIRA to Service desk workflow mappings, so you need to re-do them.

Like Jerris Joseph likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events