Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to correctly pull data from Jira SD into excell

Rob June 29, 2020

Hello everyone...whenever I try to download all fields in filter via CSV "time to resolve" format is in so odd time format and "time waiting on customer has extra characters in the value that causes errors (screenshot attached). Also is there a field that will allow me to me see the time it took to resolve on a SLA clock and not time remaining? Also when I try to export into XLM I get major error: " This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it.The document tree is shown below" 

Thank you in advance for your help

1 answer

1 vote
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 6, 2020

Hi Rob,

For one of a kind SLA reports, I suggest Time to SLA

It has a detailed report and summary report features that give their users both a summary report and a report that has pieces of detailed information such as remaining time, working duration on the SLAs. You can then export these reports to Excel in the format you want (human readable, only in minutes, only in seconds) for further analysis.

Brow detailed report.png

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Gökçe

Rob July 6, 2020

Hello Gokce...I have your app on review. I put in a service ticket last weds and waiting to hear back. SnapDesk-575

Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 6, 2020

Hi Rob,

Happy to have you onboard :)

We've answered your tickets at the same day but now I realize there is a mixup. I'm replying to you through email right now. 

Edit: Just sent you an email. Thank you for notifying me.

Best,

Gökçe

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events