Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you make service desk tickets have attachments

Vijay Karia April 6, 2017

I am not able to add attachments to the service desk screens.  I read articles from the past that say that other users were not able to do this either.  Does anyone know if service desk supports the attachment field?

Thanks,

Vijay

1 answer

0 votes
Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2017

Hi Vijay!

To add an attachment to the service desk screen, you will first need to add the field to the screen for your issue type, under configure screen.  The field you need to add is just called attachment and should be added to your Create screen for the issue type.  You will be on a page that looks like this:

Configure Screen.PNG

Once you have it there, you can add it to the service desk screen by going to Project Admistration and selecting Request types.  You should be on a Page that looks like this:

request types.PNG

Select the Edit Fields option and Click the button in the upper right corner that say + Add a field.  You can then select any fields that you added to the Create screen in the first step.  

add a field.PNG

I hope that helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events