Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove a client from a project?

Maria Savignano May 24, 2024

How do I remove a client from a project?

I don't see an option to delete this account

client.png

Our Jira users are in sync with Azure and this specific client isn't showing up in Azure, so I can't find a way to remove it. Does anyone know how to do it?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michel Neeser
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2024

Hi @Maria Savignano

If you'd like to completely remove a user from your site (and not just from a single project), you can select the user on the view shown in your screenshot. On the next page, you can click on the three dots at the top right and choose "Remove user":

SCR-20240525-tcvp-2.png

Hope this helps!

Michel Neeser
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2024

@Maria Savignano You can delete a customer by following these steps:

1. Go to admin.atlassian.com
  2. Select your org if you have more than one
  3. Click on "Products" in the top navigation bar
  4. Select your site from the left sidebar
  5. Select "Portal-only customers" from the left sidebar
  6. Delete a customer by clicking on the three dots, then "Delete account"

Hope this helps!

Maria Savignano May 28, 2024

Hi @Michel Neeser 

Thank you so much! It worked :) 

0 votes
Maria Savignano May 26, 2024

Hi @Michel Neeser Thanks for your reply, the problem is that in user management, when searching for the email, the user appears correctly created, but in 'Customers,' both the correct user and the old user appear. This is causing both users to show up in the 'Request participant' field, and there are tickets where the incorrect email is being selected as the request participant. This forces us to manually correct the request participant."

2024-05-27_08h40_35.png2024-05-27_08h38_34.png2024-05-27_08h46_25.png

I deduce that before synchronizing Jira Cloud with Azure, that account was registered in the system, and that's why it remains under 'Customers,' but now I can't figure out how to delete it.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events