Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

H ow to combine dashboards in JIRA

Lourdes Daoa September 27, 2022

JIRA has a limit of 20 gadgets per dashboard, but we want a homepage where all other dashboards are linked into it with like a preview of that dashboard. Is there a way how to do it? Please help... 

2 answers

0 votes
Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 5, 2022

Hi @Lourdes Daoa,

I am product manager of codefortynine.

If the solution mentioned before doesn't work for you, you could try to reduce the number of gadgets with our app Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards.

With our app you can filter the gadgets on your dashboard dynamically, for example per project, component or team.

You can check out our app (and especially the Quick Controller gadget) on our demo dashboards.

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2022

@Lourdes Daoa You could perhaps (mis-)use the Introduction gadget and list links to the relevant dashboards via Wiki markup. I don't immediately see another workaround.

Lourdes Daoa September 28, 2022

Thank you, Dave! Let me try this one. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events