Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying customer Azure AD attributes in JSM issues

Maria I_ Ivanova October 28, 2024

I'm looking for a way to display Azure AD attributes in JSM tickets that doesn't require an add-on. 

When we provision our users (internal customers) from Azure AD, there is quite a lot of information about each customer that gets synched but is effectively unusable in JSM. I believe that there is also a feature request to add even more fields to be synched over, such as 'Manager' - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ACCESS-822.

What would be a way to make this information appear in the ticket when a customer raises a ticket from the customer portal?

If we enable the Customer and Organization Profiles feature, the details have to be re-uploaded via CSV file, so that defeats the purpose of synching them over. Setting up an API also seems rather complex.

Is this possibly a feature on the roadmap for JSM? I've seen some people work around this issue by creating customers as assets, but we are on a Standard plan and this feature seems rather essential.

Also, if there is already an answer to this question that I'm not aware of, thank you in advance for pointing me in the right direction!

Screenshot 2024-10-28 162029.png

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events