Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current user is not active, user doesn't exist in JIRA anymore

Marcelo Javier Macchi December 14, 2020

Hi, I'm having the same problem. We used to have one user, then we needed to delete this user from the "user" database, but now he could not send us mails to create tickets because the user is not active, but I can't find the user anymore.

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2020

Hi Marcelo,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! 

I saw that you created a ticket with our support related to the same question and they are already helping you, so to avoid any possible misunderstandings or miscommunication that may arise from discussing the same matter on two different platforms, let's focus on the ticket instead.

Once the ticket is resolved, feel free to share the resolution here to help other community members that may have the same question.

Regards,
Angélica

Marcelo Javier Macchi December 15, 2020

Hi Angélica.

I had created a Ticket because I didn't see a solution for the user problem at the forum.

For a deleted user the system can't create a customer user via email because the user is detected as inactive and it doesn't reply the email with the error or any information.  To solve the problem I had to manually add the user as a customer.

Thanks.

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events