Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring filter options and customer view in JIRA HelpDesk

Sarah Hahn July 7, 2020

Dear community,
Can anyone help me configure the "Customer View" in the JIRA HelpDesk?

customerview.png

Our customers have complained about the view and filtering options of all tickets in their profile and would like to have a clearer filtering option.

I have been looking for a view similar to the queue view for a while now:

myoverview.png

Here you can filter by date, for example. But we would also like to adapt the individual drop-downs of the given filter options for the customer view. But don't find anything like that for the customer view. Does anyone know advice?

Thank you very much and best regards!

2 answers

0 votes
Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2020

Hello,

You can try our app - Advanced Portal Reports - which allows you to show to users much more detailed information, also sort, export, etc.

Cheers,

Boyan

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2020

This is not possible in today’s portal. You might investigate addons that offer more portal customization. I am not in a position to offer a recommendation as I don’t have any firsthand experience.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events