Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist or simple form

Zsolt Benedek August 24, 2020

Hello!

I would like to make a simple form as an "opinion poll" using the existing and already used Jira Helpdesk.

It is possible here? 

Thanks in advance!

3 answers

0 votes
Simon H
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2020

Zsolt I have seen people create request types and custom fields to capture this information, it can work for basic surveys as you can use the Jira export feature to dumb the data to a spreadsheet for analysis. 

You could also like to consider ProForma (or ProForma Lite, which is free) as it is easy to design surveys, with or without custom fields. You can easily export all of the data to a spreadsheet for analysis if you want. 

0 votes
Zsolt Benedek August 24, 2020

Thanks!

No, I would like to make some presentations for educational purposes on the IT. This form could be just the test the users must fill out. 

0 votes
Joachim Brechtel August 24, 2020

Hi,

you could create a Select-list field, put it on a request form and let everyone create a request which represents his opionion. The result could be evaluated with a dashboard gadget. But this isn't really a good solution.

If it's about measuring satisfaction you could use the existing feature.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events