cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing DNS address for JIRA Service Desk

Brent Page
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 5, 2018

Starting with my ultimate goal, I'm looking to enable HTTPS for our JIRA Service Desk installation, but I've found a few hurdles to getting there.

My current challenge is that our installation does not currently use a domain address that is suitable for certificate use, so I need to create a DNS entry that matches the certificate then rewrite user host requests over to it.  I've found the urlrewrite.xml file and added an entry to match the new URL, testing (HTTP only for now) goes well until I try and use the customer portal website.  I receive a corrupted content error and the URL is not rewritten.  I haven't been able to find anything that might point to a cause or solution.

Has anyone else encountered this error before?  Or is there something I need to do for the Service Desk configuration to coax the customer portal into working properly with a new DNS address and/or urlrewrite.xml entry?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events