Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are HR service management requests automatically set to private?

Linda August 26, 2022

Hi. I'm new to Jira service management, and I'm using the HRSM template. As a complete novice, it's taken me a while to work out how to tailor the forms and requests to my company's needs, but I'm stuck on permissions.

I'm trying to find out if all requests (what I think we're also calling tickets?) are automatically set to private because of the confidential nature of a lot of HR functions. If they're not, I need to know how to ensure they're always private so that none of my customers can browse and see what other people are requesting (especially when it relates to things like bereavement leave or changing bank details etc.). 

Grateful for any help with this one!

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2022

@Linda

JSM tickets are by default visible only to the customer that raises them and the Agents working the project.

Linda August 29, 2022

Thanks for this – relieved to know this is the case.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 28, 2022

One caviat to that is if you have organizations set up.  When they submit an issue if they are part of an organization they will need to choose to set it private so others in the organization will not see it.

Linda August 29, 2022

Thank you. I'll double-check this right away.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events