Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A customer reports that one of their services is degraded . Which ticket type is correct for this ?

nitin tiwari
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 1, 2022

Will it be ok if customer reported this in service request type ?

2 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2022

@nitin tiwari -

Welcome to the community. I agreed with what @Peter Van de Voorde mentioned.  It is up to your organization on configure your JSM to allow your customers to report their issues via the portal.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2022

Hi Nitin, 

There is no standard answer to this. It would depend on how your company set up their Jira Service Management environment.  

I'm assuming that as long as you can track the request it's fine. You can always change the request type at a later date in case it started of as the wrong type. 

The most important part is be able to help your customer and keep a record of this (which would be the ticket).

Cheers,
Peter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events