Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

社内顧客でカスタマーポータルにアクセス時にプロジェクトが表示されない

Akira April 18, 2024

Jira Service Management (Cloud)のフリー版で評価を実施しています。環境はテスト用のプロジェクトを1つ作成した状態です。この状態で「ポータル限定のカスタマー」でカスタマーポータルにログインすると作成したプロジェクトが表示され課題作成可能ですが、社内顧客(ディレクトリに登録されたクレーム済ドメインのAtlassianアカウントユーザー)でカスタマーポータルにアクセスすると、ログインは出来ますがプロジェクトが表示されません。このユーザーの製品の役割はカスタマーを設定しています (エージェントの役割は無しです)。課題セキュリティスキームは設定していません。この情報から社内顧客にプロジェクトが表示されない理由として何か想定できる事はあるでしょうか。あるいは追加で確認すべき設定などはありますでしょうか。何か知見があれば頂戴したく、よろしくお願いいたします。

1 answer

0 votes
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2024

Hi @Akira , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your question. Sorry to switch to English but I think more people can help you this way.

I understand your internal colleagues have reported they don't see a Jira Service Management project you wish to share with them.

Please check the channel settings in the project here, to make sure it is open and visible -

image.png

If that is set up correctly, please check the Jira system settings, Product menu that the Customer access settings are such that your internal colleagues can use the JSM projects -

image.png

Hope this helps

Cheers

Akira April 21, 2024

Hello @Valerie Knapp , thank you for the support even it is written in Japanese.
I checked the settings which you suggested and test various combination, but still I (my atlassian account) can't access the project via customer portal. I (my gmail account as potal-only customers) still can access though.

Is there a constraint that internal and external account type cannot coexist?
I will continue the investigation.

Thank you.

Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2024

Hi @Akira , thanks for your feedback. Please can you also check the settings in the customer section within the project here -

image.png

If you have a different statement from the one I highlighted, saying all Jira users are customers, please check the customer permissions in the project settings -

image.png

To make sure that the channel access is set to 'Open' and not restricted.

Please can you give feedback if this helps?

Cheers

Akira April 23, 2024

Hello @Valerie Knapp , thanks for additional information. 

The information you gave us could be a breakthrough.
Based on your information, I detected the following two strange behaviors.

1. I could not find my account in the "customer section" you indicated, even though I have it in the JSM customer group (jira-servicemanagement-customers-xxx).

2. For that reason, I added my email address manually in the customer section, but I didn't receive the invitation email, and when I updated the page, my account that I have added disappeared.

I think this strange behavior is causing this problem, why can't I add myself to the customer section? Please advise me if there is anything I should check.

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2024

Hi @Akira 

In order to see the last two pages that Valerine has created screenshots form, that user must be licensed as a Jira Service Management Agent.  Users in the customer role, or in some other Jira user role that is not an Agent, won't be able to access these specific JSM features, even if you were to grant them permissions to the project itself.  It's possible that a user in a site-admin role, but that is missing the JSM Agent role could see the project, but would not have the ability to use JSM specific features such as setting up customers, requests, portal settings, etc.

The free plan also has additional limitations such as a lack of project roles or permissions that can be customized.  It might help to start a standard trial in order to configure the product as desired first.  After that 30 day trial window you can then either continue the standard edition or downgrade to the free plan.

Like Valerie Knapp likes this
Akira April 29, 2024

@Andy Heinzer , @Valerie Knapp , sorry my reponse was late. Thank you for your advice.

I granted agent privileges temporarily to my own account, so I had no difficulty viewing the last two pages that Valerine has created screenshots form.

I will start a standard trial if necessary for future validation. Thank you.

By the way, there has been a change in the situation, so I will share it.

There was nothing I could do about it, so I didn't do anything about it after that, but when I visited the customer portal a few days ago, I was surprised to find that I had access as a customer to a service project that I hadn't been able to reference before (even if agent privileges are deleted). However, my account still doesn't show up in the project's customer list and I can't invite it.

It remains a very puzzling situation, but now that we have access as an internal customer, we will move forward with other testing.

If you see a similar phenomenon anywhere, please let me know. Thank you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events