Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New! Insert a list of Jira issues in Jira Cloud!

We're excited to announce the release of a new feature to easily insert a list of Jira issues directly into descriptions and comments, allowing for seamless cross-referencing within your projects.

This latest update introduces an advanced filtering system to narrow down your search using specific keywords.

Try it out:

1. Type /jira into a Jira description or comment.

2. Use filters, keywords, or JQL to refine your search.

3. Select Insert.

This enhancement aims to improve stakeholder visibility and enhance reporting for supporting various project management use cases. We believe that it will greatly improve how you interact with Jira on a day-to-day basis.

So go ahead and give it a try! We hope you find this new feature useful as we continue our efforts to empower users with more efficient tools for project management. If you have any feedback or questions regarding this update, feel free to reach out - we'd love to hear from you!

Happy collaborating! 🚀

JSM_JLOL.gif

2 comments

Matthew Challenger March 18, 2024

Awesome! Great addition.

Asher Francis March 21, 2024

This is great, but we have 80,000 issues in our helpdesk. Why have you not put in a checkbox next to each issue? If I search for "problem with email" and it returns 4 results, how can I insert just the one I want rather than all 4? Bad design.

Like • Egle Kaziulionyte likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events