Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you use Jira Service Management for non-IT teams?

34 comments

Abby Adams August 12, 2022

I would be happy to provide feedback. My email is abbya@goldbondinc.com.

Thank you!

Assaf Revach August 14, 2022

Hi,

I used JSM for corporate credit card usage, NDA enrollment and Sales pipeline.

I will be happy to talk about it. 

Dean August 15, 2022

Hi @Jehan Gonsalkorale 

Aside from our internal IT team, we use JSM for our internal People & Culture (HR) services, our Finance team is building out a PO Request Type to kick off their Service project, and we use it with external customers for Ops & Maintenance requests. 

The flexibility has been fantastic in supporting each internal practice area needs in addition to setting up projects with specific SLAs for external customers.

Happy to discuss further if you want to explore our use cases.

Best regards,

Dean

Autumn Mella August 17, 2022

We initially started using JSM with our database team as a way to relay and track requests for record updates and other non-IT related tasks.  Other departments within our org are beginning to set up JSM for their needs as well.  

Kerri Helm August 19, 2022

Hi @Jehan Gonsalkorale 

I work for a credit union and we use JSM across most business units, including HR, Lending, Cards, Risk & Compliance and many others.  I'd love to chat if you are interested!

We'd be happy to chat if you are still looking for feedback!

Carmen Nadeau
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2022

HI @Jehan Gonsalkorale 

We are using JSM as a service request catalog that includes all things IT (obviously), anything related to our Premises, Floor layout and security, Supply and Postal service, Staff and visitors etc

Carmen

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 4, 2022

Hi @Jehan Gonsalkorale !!

Always good to see you! As you probably remember, we primarily use JSM projects for non-IT projects. So, I am always happy to talk and share!

Jon Allay September 6, 2022

yeah, this is absolutely helpful for me. i am also using this method for my insurance site. thanks for sharing this.

Like Jehan Gonsalkorale likes this
jshippy September 21, 2022

We use JSM for procurement approval processes, and front-ending particular ordering pathways.

We'd love to see some more cross-over with Jira Work Management in our Service management projects with the different ways of viewing issues that JWM presents, but the customer notifications and workflow approval options of JSM.

Like Jehan Gonsalkorale likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events