Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🎉 Announcing new Customer Service capabilities across all Jira Service Management plans

27 comments

Tessa Barbour
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 9, 2024
I'm having the same issue that Chris Kite noted - see below. After changing permissions on JSM I can't assign a dev to the issue, only those with a license. Any idea how to fix this? 

I've tried setting this up, but am having an issue assigning a non-agent to an escalation. Anytime I try I get "User xxx cannot be assigned issues".

When I used the Permission Helper, it fails on "The user must have a Jira Service Management license and Service Project Agent permission on this project". I've added the entire "jira-xxx-users" group to the"Service Desk Team" role, which is associated with the "Service Project Agent" permission. It's the license part that's confusing. In cloud the only product roles for Jira Service Management are "Customer" and "User (Agent)". But the feature specifically says you can use this for escalations without needing an agent license.

So how exactly do you assign a JSM license to user without making them an agent?

G February 13, 2024

@Gabriel Raubenheimer are you closer to consolidating the Reporter, Request Participants, reference to who raised viaand Organizations fields with the new "customer details" section?

It would be really helpful if all of that was only in a single place when the feature is turned on.  Either:

• Get rid of new Customer Detail glance, build those new detail fields into the hover profile card, fix the "View Profile" to point to the new rich context if customer is portal-only (currently broken link), and remove "Give kudos" if customer is portal-only (currently broken link)
    • Add hover card to Organizations and Request Participants
  • Have Reporter, Request Participants, reference to who raised viaand Organizations fields all live within new "Customer details" glance and not duplicated in multiple places on the issue view
Like • Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events