Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the 40h SLA goal in the screenshot of this article?

Yuting Qin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 5, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Example: creating an SLA that doesn't track continuous time

Ask your question here...

2 answers

0 votes
Ro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2016

Hi everyone - thanks for pointing out the screenshot error. I've updated it in that topic. I agree that we could provide some better examples, so I will also take a look at the SLA docs as a whole and see if we can't clear them up a bit.

0 votes
Andreas G. Nie-Fröhlich May 10, 2016

my thoughts exactly. The screenshot doesn't explain how a 40h goal is supposed to be implemented.

As I am struggling with implementing relevant SLAs (and useful reports based on those), examples that are half-baked and unfinisher or unclear don't help much. Please update this example!

Yuting Qin
Atlassian Team
May 10, 2016

I talked to our Tech Writer about this in the morning, Hopefully she will address this issue.

Yuting Qin
Atlassian Team
May 18, 2016

Screenshot been updated with the goal now! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events