Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Users/customers not receiving invite

I am setting up organizations and inviting customers to them, but even though the system says an email was sent, the users/ customers are not receiving the emails.

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Avelino,

Just to make sure that we are on the same page, is it happening when you invite customers directly in the project or when you add users through Site administration > Users > Invite users?
Is it happening for all users and customers?
Were the customers already in the project and now you are adding them in the organization?
As a test, you can open a ticket through the customer portal on behalf of the customer and check if they will receive the notifications, so we can confirm that the issue is happening only with the invite.

Regards,
Angélica

It happens when I add them in the Organization. However, when I added these users to the project initially, they never got an email when I added them through "Invite team" link in the Jira Service Desk Project, even though it says an email was sent to the users.

The "Invite team" on the project is to invite new users and it also counts as a license, it will not invite them to login in the portal to create tickets, they will be agents.

So, just to clarify, are you inviting users to work internally on the tickets?
The organization that you mentioned, is the organization on the project or on admin.atlassian.com?

Project:

Screenshot 2019-05-03_10-02-17.png

admin.atlassian.com:

Screenshot 2019-05-03_10-02-44.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Asked in Jira Service Desk

Calling all Insight users, we need your help!

Hello Insight users,  As part of our (Mindville's) acquisition by Atlassian, our training team is looking to build some new Insight training materials. It would really helpful if you can ...

52 views 0 0
View question

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you