Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users/customers not receiving invite

Avelino Alicea April 23, 2019

I am setting up organizations and inviting customers to them, but even though the system says an email was sent, the users/ customers are not receiving the emails.

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2019

Hi Avelino,

Just to make sure that we are on the same page, is it happening when you invite customers directly in the project or when you add users through Site administration > Users > Invite users?
Is it happening for all users and customers?
Were the customers already in the project and now you are adding them in the organization?
As a test, you can open a ticket through the customer portal on behalf of the customer and check if they will receive the notifications, so we can confirm that the issue is happening only with the invite.

Regards,
Angélica

Avelino Alicea April 26, 2019

It happens when I add them in the Organization. However, when I added these users to the project initially, they never got an email when I added them through "Invite team" link in the Jira Service Desk Project, even though it says an email was sent to the users.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2019

The "Invite team" on the project is to invite new users and it also counts as a license, it will not invite them to login in the portal to create tickets, they will be agents.

So, just to clarify, are you inviting users to work internally on the tickets?
The organization that you mentioned, is the organization on the project or on admin.atlassian.com?

Project:

Screenshot 2019-05-03_10-02-17.png

admin.atlassian.com:

Screenshot 2019-05-03_10-02-44.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events