Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Partner - Tooling Support

Luciano Passos
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 8, 2019

Hello!

I'm a consultant who is looking for partnership in order to offer for our clients ITIL verified ITSM solutions. 

I would like to know how the Atlassian partnership exactly works regarding to problem solving for incidents notified by users/customers on the tool.

hypothetical example:

- We've sold Jira Service desk for an organization.
- After a while the customer notify a bug/problem in the service catalog process managed by jira service desk
- Which organization have to support the issue? Atlassian or the one who sold the solution to the organization?

I've read the program brochure, but didn't noticed anything about that subject.

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2019

Hello,

Atlassian usually will not provide support for managing things like service catalog, or with administrating Jira overall. They would only jump in if there is a bug found in the product itself. The rest of the support is generally done by the Atlassian Solution Partners if you get contract with one. 

We are Solution partners, so we do that a lot for our customers and we turn to Atlassian only if we find out that the problem is in the product itself and not in its configuration.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Boyan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events