I've got several questions to answer. Can you help me please ?
1- SLA: When we re-open an issue, is the SLA recomputed from 0 or is it cumulative ?
2- In a "bug" issue transition, how to update the field "Pending Reason" ?
3- SLA "Evolution delivered on time" : How to take into account the number of days depending on the evolution complexity and the due date of the fix ?
4- SLA : How yo limit the pending reason charts to those which have really a reason ?
5- SLA : How to include the number of open tickets with a creation date lower than 1 month, 3 months ...
6 - In SLA reports, is it possible to refresh continuously the percentage displayed in the pie charts without having to move the mouse ?
A lot of questions here and generally best to have separate questions as needed. but...
Thanks a lot Jack !
1. OK just test; 2 cases : number counts or duration measure.
2. "bug" is a tracker. "Pending reason" is a custom custom field. when we display the publication functions, no custom field is proposed to be set. Perhaps is there a problem with the screens.
3. due date is different according to complexity field.
4. charts is based on "pending reason" field. but we dont want to display the results for tickets where this field is empty. we just need a pending repartition and duration statistics for each pending reason.
5. OK report by age. but with different period elongation.
6. the value has not to be refresh continuously but currently, the purcentage number appears only when mouse is on the zone. it should be displayed once and for all.
...be more productive while being fun to use at the same time. For some, getting started can be a bit intimidating. This is especially true if Jira Service Desk is your first exposure to Atlassian...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs