Service Desk Email Processing Log dispatch?

Is there a wy to send the Service Desk Email Processing Log (JIRA->Addons->JIRA ServiceDesk->Email Settings->View Log->Processing Log) daily to an Mailaccount?

Or just to send the failures?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Is there really no way to get a daily mail with the Email Processing Logs?

Or can anyone say me where I find the file on the engine?

Thanks in advantage

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Michael

I had the same question and raised it with Atlassian Support. This was their reply:

Apparently, there is no feature to filter the status of JIRA Service Desk Mail log for now but, we could use this as a feedback for the logs itself and I have added an additional note on the suggestion ticket below which is to improve the mail logging:

For now, JIRA Service Desk logs is not matured enough like JIRA itself where most of the ERROR/WARN/INFO will be shown on JIRA logs, most of JIRA Service Desk operation will still be shown on JIRA logs as well.

I've, therefore, asked one of our SQL developers to see if he can pull off a report from the back end and schedule it to be emailed out.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Monday in Jira Service Desk

Jira Service Desk – Don’t be afraid, the journey begins with curiosity!

...be more productive while being fun to use at the same time. For some, getting started can be a bit intimidating. This is especially true if Jira Service Desk is your first exposure to Atlassian...

218 views 6 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you