Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request Participants Customer Portal not showing

Raaj Brench
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 23, 2018

Hi All,

I've been having an issue within Service Desk Cloud that is frustrating me to the very core and I can't find anything online to help fix it.

The problem is we use 2 separate project roles (Service Desk Customer and Service Desk Team).

When a Customer creates a ticket and adds another customer as a participant they are able to see this under their customer portal - This is fine

But when a Service Desk Team member raises a ticket and adds a customer as a participant, they are unable to see this within their service desk portal. However the configuration is shared between another service desk which is working properly.

I've tried playing with issue security and adding the Service Desk Team members to Service Desk Customers as well.  Other than this I couldn't find a way to sort this out

I would appreciate any help on the matter.

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2018

Hi Raaj,

Make sure that the issue that has been manually created by your agent has a relevant Customer Request Type set:

Clip2net_180124230113.png

1 vote
Sara October 2, 2019

I have the same issue. Service desk request is created by service desk agent from portal for the customer. Added customer as participant. This request has request type "Change". Only missing field is approver in the approvals section. 

Customer cannot view this ticket on the portal. Please advise

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events