Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overview result (did this article help yes/no)

Jop Wolff
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 24, 2017

Did this article help? Yes/No is the question on every article from the KB that is shown in the service desk. What happens to the results? How do I get insight in what the viewers think of my articles?

Is there a report? or page ranking that shows which answers are appreciated by the users?

3 answers

1 vote
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2017

I believe that the responses are used to improve the search, but are not visible to you as an admin. 

0 votes
Max McDaniel August 17, 2020

Curious if there's any more info available on this? Is it strictly for article suggestion purposes?

Nikolay Tsvetanov
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 14, 2020

I don't think that is used for article suggestion purposes also.

It is good to have it , but the admin have to see the results , of course.

0 votes
Adam Wride
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2018

I want to see the feedback as well. Why hide it from admins?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events