Jira Service Desk customer, doesn't receive email notifications for new comment. What is reason?

Hello support.

We have itpartner.atlassian.net Service portal. One of  our custommer - 'trz@econt.com' can not receive email notification when she in request participants. For example you can see service request SR-14202.

What is the reason for this issue?

Regards Plamen Dimitrov

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.
Susan Hauth Community Champion Jul 27, 2017

Hi Plamen,

Two possible reasons that I could think of:

1. The user 'trz' has marked "do not receive notifications" on the Service request. 

2. In the Project Settings - Customer Notifications - Ensure that "Customers Involved" is in the "to" for notifcations. 

Jack Brickey Community Champion Jul 27, 2017

Plamen, one thing to note here is that this is the Community (public) channel vs. support though at lot of good support occurs here. :-)

I mention this only because in practice you may not wish to share specific details like the service portal and customer's emails.

Thanks Jack,

You are right, I sent request on Atlassian suppot center.

Regards

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 13, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

Jira Service Desk – Don’t be afraid, the journey begins with curiosity!

...be more productive while being fun to use at the same time. For some, getting started can be a bit intimidating. This is especially true if Jira Service Desk is your first exposure to Atlassian...

11,185 views 9 28
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you