Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to default the "Old View" instead of having to click on "See old view" everytime?

Lisa Perkins September 17, 2019

We like the Old View better as it has everything i review up at the top, the new view i have to go further in the ticket and find what i'm looking for.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Cody Stevens
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2019

Hey @Lisa Perkins 

You can do this by following the below steps!

1. Click your profile image in the bottom left of the screen
  2. Select "Settings"
  3. Scroll down to Jira Labs
  4. Select the toggle switch for "New Issue View"

That turns it off for you!

Lisa Perkins September 17, 2019

Thank you so much!!

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 17, 2019

Hi @Lisa Perkins and welcome to the community! If Cody's answer solved your question can you do us a favor and click "Accept answer"? It's super helpful for us to know a question has been solved.

And again welcome! 

Like Cody Stevens likes this
Vitaly_Belevtsev
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 24, 2022

Sorry, this answer is no longer valid. When I click on Settings (or on my profile -> Jira Personal Settings) and scroll to the Jira Labs section, I see the message:

We're currently transitioning everyone to the new issue view, so you're no longer able to switch back to the old issue view.

It is very unfortunate, as the "new" issue view is terrible and should not be inflicted on anybody. I can still click "see the old view" on each page (except that it is buggy and sometimes this option doesn't show up), but it is not a good way to work.

Like # people like this
3 votes
Sibel Avcı Sehlikoglu April 26, 2022

Hi

Switch back to old issue seems as no longer exists.

Do you know any other way to solve this ?image.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events