Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to have a screen transition on an approval transition

Olivier October 3, 2017

Hello everybody

On my approval transition I've put a transitional screen but when I press "Approve" in the project (not in the portal) no screen appeared.

2017-10-03_1030.png

1 answer

1 vote
Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2017

Hi Olivier,

"Transitions used by the approval step skip transition screens"

This is the link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/configuring-jira-service-desk-approvals-832185058.html

Olivier October 3, 2017

Thank you Cristian.

To bad...I'd be usefull to have a screen and ask to the approval to edit some fields etc...

Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2017

You can make a two step solution, first aproval and then a status which have a transition screen.

Olivier October 4, 2017

In fact it won't change anything because the approuval transition (and the linked screen) must be do it by a Product Owner (not a  servicedesk agent). And only the servicedesk agent can have a transition screen, I guess

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events