It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I am not able to approve issues with Jira mobile

I am testing Jira Mobile in my office.  Approving a ticket has been a challenge.  The only transition I have is to cancel a request.

I am able to log with the same credential in my desktop and have the options to approve or deny any ticket that requires an approval.

Is this a current bug in the system or incorrect settings in my login account?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer Atlassian Team May 18, 2018

Hi Jorge,

At this time, the mobile application does not yet have the ability to process Service Desk approvals (a button that would let you accept or decline).  However there is a feature request for this in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-6093

I would recommend voting on this issue and watching this for updates.  That ticket will be updated to indicate if/when this feature will arrive within the mobile application.

Regards,

Andy

Andy,

Thank you for your reply.  I was not going crazy but this suggestion is a great improvement for the app.

Jorge

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Desk

Tell us how you've implemented Change Management

Hello Community 👋, I'm a product manager at Atlassian, looking at improving change management capabilities across our products. In particular, we're looking at bridging the gap between Dev & ...

336 views 0 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you