Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to schedule emails for reports within Jira Service Desk?

Veronica Xiao
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 6, 2020

Hi Atlassian Team,

If sending reports via email is still not available at this stage, is there any way or any plugin App(from Market Place) that would allow user to schedule weekly/monthly reports within JIRA SD Cloud - for example, I need to schedule a list of Service Desk reports with weekly data(automatically refresh) and put them on one web page(like a dashboard but different from our current team dashboard), is that possible? Or I still have to manually run each report(by selecting past 7 days) and export them to csv or manually screenshot and organize them?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Veronica

1 answer

0 votes
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2020

hello Veronica, 

regarding reports, if you are using the out-of-the-box reporting functionality, then it would be much more easier for you to simply display them on a dashboard. 

1. Go to your Service desk > Reporting > Create the reports you need. 

2 Back on the Jira homepage, click "Dashboard" on the left menu, and create a new dashboard

3. insert as many gadgets as you need (top right corner) - choose the Service Desk one. 

Screenshot 2020-01-28 at 18.06.17.png 

4. specify which reports you want to display on your dashboard. 

5. You can simply consult this page every 7 days. or eventually screenshot your dashboard every 7 days if you need to keep a record

I hope it helps,

Hermance

Aline Morato
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 8, 2020

Hey Hermance, but what if you don't want to have to check it? Just send the report straight to management without you having to take the time to do it? 

Do you know any apps from the marketplace that might do it, since JIRA doesn't have the function? Thanks in advance.

It is a requested feature for JIRA, I've added my vote to it:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-858

Like Michael Hart likes this
Navarambh Software - Gmail
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2020

Hi,

This is possible with our app: AIO Reports and Timesheets for Jira

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212942/aio-reports-and-timesheets-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Documentation link:

https://aioreports.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ART/overview

For any questions or issues, please email us at support@aioreports.com

Regards

AIO Support

Adam Langmeyer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 27, 2023

Your documentation link goes to 

restricted space
Only some people can view this. If you think you should have access, try asking the person who sent you here for help. Learn more about space permissions

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events