Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a Time to First Response SLA in Service Desk?

Melody KirkWagner April 22, 2015

There is a "Time to First Response" SLA in Service Desk out of the box, but I accidentally deleted and am doing something wrong when I try to recreate it. Can you tell me the parameters of the SLA? I tried adding  "Time to first response" = breached() or "Time to first response" != breached()) in the JQL field, but Time to First Response isn't recognized as a field.

2 answers

2 votes
Olivier Albertini April 22, 2015

Go to JIRA Service desk project

Go to SLA tab

Then create a new metric.

start

check : issue created

stop

check : Comment: For Customers

check : Entered Status: Resolved
0 votes
Melody KirkWagner April 22, 2015

I would have thought so, too. smile

Though I don't want resolved as part of the SLA and comment for customers isn't my metric, but it's basically the same.

Start on Issue Created

Stop on Entered status: First Tier

That's where I started. It only showed one issue in the last 30 days out of many. Does it not show the past? The other SLAs and reports do.

Then I started entering JQL: project = (project name) AND "Initial Response SLA" = breached() with a custom calendar and as a second goal

project = ATLPAS AND Service in (Atlantis, "Other Service") AND "Initial Response SLA" != breached()

And various other combinations. One issue shows up, and it's out of SLA. The other 63 don't show at all.

Ianbigg
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 24, 2016

@Melody KirkWagner were you able to sort this in the end? i have the same issue and can't seem to get it working.

Melody KirkWagner November 28, 2016

I did not. I worked through all kinds of configurations and the metric never worked.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events