Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I customize Service Desk Login Page ?

Yair Hougui August 3, 2020

I am new to service desk using cloud option. 

Would like to modify the login screen and have a registration option for non registered customers. 

Does could help desk support this option already ? 

Thanks,

Yair

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2020

Hello Yair,

Thank you for reaching out to Community!

The ability to customize the login page was implemented only in Service Desk Server. For now, we must wait until the feature be implemented in Cloud. 

I sent a message to the team responsible for this feature asking if there are any plans to add this feature also in Cloud. Once I have a response, I will update here.

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature:

Regards,
Angélica

Yair Hougui August 8, 2020

Thanks

Like Angélica Luz likes this
Yair Hougui November 29, 2021

Hi Angelica , 

Is the any update regarding this option ? 

Thanks,

Yair

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 29, 2021

Hello @Yair Hougui,

This option was added a while ago and it’s possible to add a message to the login page.

Add a login message in your help center 

As an administrator, please access the customer portal and click on Customize > Add a login message:

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 17.41.39.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 17.42.26.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 17.44.05.png

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
Angélica

Ludvik March 1, 2023

Hello Angelica, apologies for resurrecting the dead post here but; was this supposed to tick off the "Customizable login page" box or what's the purpose of having the message being the only option to customize? Why is there no option to have customers create customers account or sign in with SSO so they don't need to put an email first, get redirected to Atlassian page to log in with OAuth/ SSO only to again be redirected back to the help center? For less savvy customers/ users of ours that's rather confusing and uncomfy, making it look like a gorilla tape on an exploded hot air balloon.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events