Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I hide the Request Information in an Issue in Service Desk?

laralg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2018

Hello,

Want to hide the service desk part in an issue, because we are not using the portal in this kind of issue. The only way I can think of, is puting Javascript in the summary of the issue to hide it, but I wanted to know if there is a more simple way...image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2018

Hi Lara,

You can use Automation (out of the box in JSD) to put an automatic request type if certain conditions are met. It doesn't dissappear but this isn't red.

You could have some minor problems in the future if you start using that functionality and use code to hide it.

laralg
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 11, 2018

Hi Cristian, 

I already know of automation. But as I have said we really want to hide it, if you put a request there then the issue can be seen in the portal and we do not want that. 

Javascript in the app is difficult to mantain but it is the best option so far, so thats why I was asking in case someone had a better alternative.

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events