Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I configure the section of priorities?

Chrysti Estrada
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 11, 2019

I want that after that the clien selec one section of formulary of Service Desk, the system assignement the type of priority (low, medium, high).

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 11, 2019

Hi Chrysti!

Do you use Server version? If yes, you can achieve it by using our app Actions for Jira Service Desk.

After installing the app, you have to go under Project Settings in the service desk project > Automation rules > Custom rule and select the following:

• WHEN issue created 
  • IF issue matches (for example, custom field "Budget" has a value "0-210$")
  • THEN Set priority to Issue (for example, Highest). --> This condition provides our app. It's impossible to achieve it using native Jira configuration.

Automation_-_Service_Desk.png

Kate

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 11, 2019

depending on the details of the "formulary" this could be done via the built in automation. Can you speak to the details of what fields or means the customer would complete, etc. Otherwise I would simply jump into the Automation under project settings and see if you can create a Custom rule that would meet your needs.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events