How to disable Edit Queue Tip ?

I get this " Edit Your Queues " tip, in a blue colored box, at the bottom right of my browser when i click on Queues. Somehow that blue colored box just doesn't disappear as well as there is not way to close it. I tried using two different browsers assuming an issue with one of the browsers but that is not the case. Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue? The blue colored box tends to cover up the content hence making it difficult to work when looking at queues.

1 comment

I second this. I am looking for the same thing. This "Edit your queues" tip is blocking a good portion of my screen's real-estate, and would love to know a way to remove it.

Comment

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira Service Desk

How the Telegram Integration for Jira helps Sergey's team take their support efficiency to the bank

...+ reading Fantasy). The same is true for him at the bank he works for: Efficiency is key when time literally equals money. Read on to learn how Sergey makes most of the time he has by...

396 views 2 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you