You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
JPD has great potential for also expanding features to include support for:
1. Custom dashboard (as it already works for Jira software, this should be accessible by this product as well)
2. Team summary (similar to Jira work management) with statistics and team assignments.
3. Timeline view (coming soon already in next beta version)
Also do consider
4. improving the insights integration with teams (right now we have to go through multiple steps in teams to share a message).
5. adding a notification pop-up (when a new link, idea or chat is added by another person) similar to how a new page is published by another person in confluence.
6. Adding approvals (like in Jira service desk). I know it's team managed permissions at this point... But could be useful as many companies require at least one level of approval for any idea (department lead).