Will dashboards or something like a summary come to JPD?

Ivor October 12, 2022

JPD has great potential for also expanding features to include support for:

1. Custom dashboard (as it already works for Jira software, this should be accessible by this product as well)

2. Team summary (similar to Jira work management) with statistics and team assignments.

3. Timeline view (coming soon already in next beta version)

Also do consider

4. improving the insights integration with teams (right now we have to go through multiple steps in teams to share a message).

5. adding a notification pop-up (when a new link, idea or chat is added by another person) similar to how a new page is published by another person in confluence.

6. Adding approvals (like in Jira service desk). I know it's team managed permissions at this point... But could be useful as many companies require at least one level of approval for any idea (department lead).

2 comments

Comment

Jan-Hendrik Spieth October 12, 2022

+1 for the dashboard idea.

I'm thinking, it might be great to showcase some chart views. It might trigger interesting discussions! Or a view showing some sort of vote results and promoting/inviting to add internal feedback/votes.

Like Ivor likes this
Ivor October 12, 2022

Yup, totally agree. Looking at jira work management, they already nailed some parts of it, just need to expand it to this product.

Like Jan-Hendrik Spieth likes this
Erin Mihalik October 13, 2022

Since Dashboards are just based on filters and you can use Advanced Issue Search and create filters for all the items/fields on JPD, you can actually create a Dashboard.

I would agree that there is probably new widgets that could be added but Dashboards do work.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events