Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update project rank not working

Simon M December 27, 2023

Hi,

For more than two weeks now, we cannot update our ideas project ranking anymore in Jira Product Discovery (https://ibacloud.atlassian.net/jira/polaris/projects/FEAT/ideas). 

When selecting "Update project rank":

chrome_kRRStUkxmD.png

We systematically get the error "Something went wrong":

chrome_JtOu8H3Xv9.png

Any idea on how to proceed?

Thanks!

2 comments

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2024

Hi @Simon M thanks for letting us know about this, we're looking in to the bug now.

Like # people like this
Lauren Kish
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 20, 2024

Any updates on fixing this issue? 

Like Lisa Nanoff likes this
Lauren Kish
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 20, 2024

I'm also experiencing this when I try to make any edits to any view - whether that's re-sorting columns, adding fields to certain views. It's happening for any change I am trying to make. 

Like Lisa Nanoff likes this
Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2024

Hi @Lauren Kish we fixed the previous issues. You may be experiencing a new bug. Could you please send a screen recording of what you're seeing through to me at rswami at atlassian dot com?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events