Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Discovery > Integration w/ Atlas > JIRA Cloud

Jake Phillips April 12, 2024

Hey guys, first off.... love what you are doing with Product Discovery and some of the other tools in the JIRA ecosystem. I have been using JIRA for over 15 years now and these last few years you have really stepped it up with PRODUCT MANAGEMENT features. Love it!

However, there are still some gaps in the workflow that I would love to see considered. Here is what would be awesome to see:

• Ability to create + sync a ticket for Atlas from Product Discovery
    • I know you can search / connect an Atlas ticket from PD, but would love to be able to CREATE one from PD
    • Also would love to be able to automate that as well (ie. when Idea in PD is moved to Planned, and Atlas ticket gets created and status is synced
  • Ability to see the PD ticket from Atlas 
    • Right now I have to manually use the LINKS function, but would love to create from PD and have the Atlas ticket be bound and linked already

Overall I would love to have automation setup where when a ticket in PD is moved to PLANNED, it can create a Project in Atlas (where we provide updates) and also an Epic or Story in JIRA Cloud, and have all of that syncing together. That would really streamline our workflow and would be SUPER efficient!

I would also be happy to discuss if you want to connect or setup a call. Feel free to grab some time with me and I can share more:
30 Minute Session

1 comment

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2024

Thanks @Jake Phillips - both things are on the roadmap. We'll most likely start with the second (seeing ideas from Atlas projects/goals).

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events