Pendo Integration

Matt Schroyer April 7, 2022

I am seeing on some demo materials the embedding of pendo data like MAU or even making pendo analytics part of a field in discovery. How do you setup that integration/use it? I only see a Pendo Feedback integration plugin and my company does not use the feedback module, but we do collect a lot of data using pendo. Any help is appreciated

2 comments

Comment

Sarah Stenhouse
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2022

Hey @Matt Schroyer

Thanks for your question. 

We are experiencing some issues with the Pendo integration today. Once the developers have had a chance to look into it I will send you a video on how to get started :) 

Thanks,

Sarah

Sarah Stenhouse
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2022

Hi @Matt Schroyer 

I hope you are well. 

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you I have created a video to help you get started with our Pendo integration

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Thanks,

Sarah

Like # people like this
Matt Schroyer April 11, 2022

Thanks for the video! that was very helpful

Like Sarah Stenhouse likes this
Sarah Stenhouse
Atlassian Team
April 12, 2022

@Matt Schroyer No problem :) 

John O’Brien
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 28, 2024

Thanks for sharing this video.

When I try it, the Pendo usage information related to the feature in question cannot be filtered to a specific segment or timeframe. Is it possible to add a parameter to the URL that would result in the statistic for a specific segment and timeframe being rendered in the Jira Product Discovery field?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events