cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing JPD projects in chrome extension

Omer Meshar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2022

We use JPD and we love it.

We already have a few JPD projects, one for every product, as well as for other things.

I recently noticed that the JPD chrome extension "lost" for some reason some of our projects, and allows to add insights only to two of our projects (see screenshot). Is there a limitation here? Is there a place to configure this that I missed? Is it a bug?

JPD.png

3 comments

Comment

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 28, 2022

Hi @Omer Meshar , this may be a bug, we'll investigate!

Like # people like this
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 28, 2022

Hi again @Omer Meshar , for this list of projects we pull the list of projects you've opened recently - you can try opening the project in Jira and then that should work. We'll change this so it pull all projects and prioritize the recent ones

Like # people like this
Omer Meshar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2022

Indeed, after opening a different project, I can see it in the extension, but lost one of the projects that were there.

Thanks!

Waiting for the fix, so that we can find all projects.

Like Ben Gallant likes this
Łukasz Modzelewski _TTPSC_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 13, 2023

This is still an issue.

How long does it take for extension to forget about recently visited JPD projects? 

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
June 13, 2023

Hi @Łukasz Modzelewski _TTPSC_  could you please share a recording of your issue to tcrusson@atlassian.com? Thanks

Gary Spross March 15, 2024

@Tanguy Crusson 

I just added the JPD Chrome extension and at first was not seeing any projects. I found this thread so I visited a JPD project, closed and reopened the extension and then that project showed up. I did the same thing after visiting another JPD project and then that project showed in the list as well. I hate to have to tell my user base that this is what they'll need to do anytime the projects "disappear" from the list. Any ideas when this bug will be fixed? Is there a ticket we can follow?

Running version 1.0.1 of the extension.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events