Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impact customisation

Ohyoon.Kwon May 5, 2023

Hello, 

My company started testing JPD and we're enthusiastic about it. 

One of key success point is to make the impact/ effort calculation works for us. So here are some questions. 

1. Is it possible to introduce multiple "impacts"? Such as Reach, Impact, Confidence

2. Is it possible to use 3 dots instead of 5 dots? 

3. Is it possible to remove "Insights" from the total calculation? 

Thanks!

Ohyoon

1 comment

Comment

David Carnes May 5, 2023

Screenshot 2023-05-05 080727.pngScreenshot 2023-05-05 080934.png

I've found success using custom expressions in the formulas like a RICE.   I'm not sure about using 3 dots but you could use a drop-down option and just weight them 1-3 to likely get the same effect.  

Like # people like this
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 5, 2023

Hi Ohyoon, 

Indeed, Jira Product Discovery is very flexible and the fields that we provide you at the begining are simply examples, so you can tailor the project as per your needs.

@David Carnes comment is on point - and thanks for sharing screenshots that show how you can customize a Jira Product Discovery project ! 

1. You can create as many impacts as you need by creating new fields 

2. The Rating field has 5 dots, but you can use a multi-select field instead to only have 3 options

3. You can remove and add any fields from the existing calculation which is more of an example, and you can create your own calculations 

Cheers, 

Hermance

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events