Customizing the Create Issue Screen

Sholie Shallom April 18, 2023

Hi,

I am looking to customize the Crease Issue screen to only display relevant fields for the product managers to enter only relevant information while creating the idea, is there a way to customize the create issue screen ?

2 comments

Comment

CC April 18, 2023

@Sholie Shallom I worked around the issue by creating a view and calling it "Create View".  Then told my teams to make sure they clicked on the view before they clicked the blue "Create an Idea" button.  Then I told them to just focus on the fields in the "Fields in View" group on the right hand side.  Seems to be ok so far.  I'm also funneling everyone to the blue button until the other user levels are sorted.

Like Tommy Légaré likes this
Sholie Shallom April 20, 2023

Thank you, it is a good starting point, I am planning to implement it

Jan-Hendrik Spieth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2023
Sholie Shallom April 20, 2023

Thanks, how do I get this enabled for my instance. This will surely help what I am looking for

Jan-Hendrik Spieth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2023

Bummers, I see now the testing slots are currently all taken. Looks like you'll have to wait for the JPD team to either take in more testers, or release the feature ... :-/

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events